Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Have a Heart Challenge!




Hello Everyone and WELCOME to this week's challenge which is themed: "Have a Heart!"  I know if you are a crafter or artist of any kind, you most definitely have a heart!  Why not share a little of it with us in this super fun challenge?

This theme instantly made me think of Wryn Have a Heart!  I have this image in a cling stamp and I absolutely love it!  For this card, I stamped Wryn on watercolor paper so I could experiment with copics and with delusions paints!  What fun!  The sentiment is from a Trevor Hall song which goes, "Love All, Serve All and Create No Sorrow".  I just love that.

Materials:
Copics
Dylusions Paints
White Uniball Pen
Die Cuts

Thank You so much for blogging by!  I look forward to seeing your fruture projects! For info on Tiddly Ink's Design Challenge, please join us here!

Love,

        Buttercup xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! TYVM <3